The Analog Four MKII represents the best of two worlds. Inimitable analog impact combined with razor-sharp digital accuracy. This is an analog synthesizer for the creative artist.
What does the MKII version bring?
Analog Four MKII is the new benchmark for analog tabletop synthesizers. Tweaked circuitry delivering deeper bass than ever, new powerful sound control possibilities, dedicated outputs for each voice. Not to mention the ultra durable buttons, the big OLED screen and the premium design. No stone has been left unturned.
This is Analog Four MKII. An analog synthesizer with unmatched sound and flexibility.
Analog Four MKII features several upgrades compared to the MKI version:
- Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Stereo audio outputs for each voice
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
4 voice analog
Organic, warm, chaotic, exact, and everything in between. Moulding your own unique analog sounds is simple. Program them with precision, or feel free to design as you go. The sonic range is so vast entire tracks can be created from scratch.
From sounds to songs
Four synth tracks and an intuitive step sequencer enable you to easily create and layer melodies. Then play back your composition and immediately reshape it. Change notes, alter sounds, add effects. Something beautifully unique will emerge every single time.
Not only a splendid synthesizer, the Analog Four MKII can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular or vintage synthesizer rig come truly alive.
Overbridge for Analog Four MKII
Overbridge for Analog Four MKII will be free of charge, and become available at a later date.
An Analog Four MKII and a laptop is a very powerful combo. Analog sound, analog processing, and sound card functionality all at the same time.
- Fully integrate Analog Four MKII with DAW environments
- Use Analog Four MKII as a 2 in/2 out sound card (CoreAudio/ASIO/WDM)
- Control Analog Four MKII with a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface. (Stand-alone operation possible.)
- Stream all 4 internal voices, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz)
- Recall all Analog Four MKII settings when loading a DAW project