Last Updated: [08.09.2023]
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information You Provide: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Website, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other information when you:
- Register for an account on our Website.
- Make inquiries or requests through our Website.
- Sign up for our newsletter or other communications.
- Submit comments, reviews, or other user-generated content on our Website.
1.2 Information Automatically Collected: When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information. We may also collect information about your usage of our Website, such as pages visited and the duration of your visit, through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining our Website.
- Communicating with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing customer support.
- Sending you marketing and promotional materials with your consent.
- Analyzing and improving our Website’s functionality and user experience.
- Complying with legal obligations and enforcing our Terms and Conditions.
3. Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal information when we have a legal basis to do so under GDPR. These legal bases may include your consent, the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, protection of vital interests, the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, and legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To third-party service providers that assist us in operating our Website.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or government requests.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of our users and others.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
6. Data Subject Rights
Under GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, rectify, or erase your data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object to processing. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at [Your Contact Information].
7. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
8. Contact Us